How can I transfer my domain registration to you from my current registrar?
You can transfer a domain at anytime by going to https://www.wirenine.com/domains - type your domain to search and click Transfer from the checkout page.
Domain Transfer checklist
1. Get your EPP Auth Key from your current domain registrar by contacting them via their website.
2. Make sure your domain does not have registrar-lock enabled.
3. If you are using a WHOIS privacy service, turn it off and confirm that your registrant's email address is current & reachable.
4. Your domain must be 60 days or older. If expired, confirm that the domain is no more than 30 days past the expiration date.
5. Update name servers to the WireNine name servers prior to initiating transfer.