How to Configure cPanel Server in WHMCS
How to add a cPanel server to WHMCS
- Begin by creating a Server for your cPanel products to be assigned to in WHMCS by going to Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services > Servers and click on Add New Server
- Enter the server name, IP address, select the server type "cpanel" from the dropdown menu and enter the username and password for cPanel/WHM
- Alternatively you can use the username + access hash combination. This is the more secure option and can be obtained via Cluster/Remote Access > Setup Remote Access Key in WHM. NB. The "WHM" login button will not function.
- Ticking the SSL Mode checkbox is also recommended, but all other fields are optional
- The default port will be displayed. If your server is configured to communicate on a different port, tick the Override with Custom Port checkbox and enter it into the Port field. For more information refer to Server Port Overrides.
- Click Create Server to complete the process and add your new cPanel Server