How to restore your files using R1Soft Restore backups
This guide will show you how to restore your backups using the R1Soft Restore Backups option from cPanel if you need to restore your files or MySQL databases.
- Login to your cPanel control panel
- Click on the "R1Soft Restore Backups" icon located under the "Files" section.
- You will be automatically redirected & logged into the R1Soft Restore Backups control panel where you will see a list of recovery points with dates. These are the times at which snapshots of your files were taken. Choose one closest to the time you want to restore from, simply click the folder icon on the far right with the magnifying glass.
- If you wish to restore ALL of your files at once, select the check box next to the home directory, and then click "Restore Selected" button.
- You can navigate through your home directory by double-clicking on the file folder icons next to folder names. You will see your full directory listing, you can navigate backward by using the "Up" button. Once you’ve navigated to the file/directory you wish to restore, check box on the left and click “Restore Selected” button.
You can also download the files locally instead of restoring them to your account by clicking the "Download Selected" button.
- You will be asked to confirm whether it's okay to overwrite files that already exist. Proceed to click restore if you are OK with this step.
- When the restore is complete, you will see a "Success: File restore completed successfully" message.
Your backup should now be restored! If you have any problems with the restored files, please open a support ticket.