If you have a domain registered with WireNine without web hosting, you must use our registrar's name servers for free DNS Hosting. Your Domain's name servers must be pointed to the DNS settings provided below or the Manage DNS option from the client portal will not function.
Change your DNS to use these custom name servers:
Follow these steps to setup a custom A record for your registered domain name;
- Login to the billing portal at https://my.wirenine.com/
- Click on "Domains" from the sub-navigation of the portal, and select "My Domains".
- Beside your domain to the right, click on the Blue button labeled "Manage Domain"
- Click on the "management tools" tab on the right.
- Select "Manage DNS" from the drop-down list, and you can set up your custom DNS settings.