This article is going to explain how to import your existing WordPress site into Softaculous.
What is Softaculous?
Softaculous is a powerful application manager that allows you to manage your WordPress installations and automate tasks from one simple interface. You can install, update, backup or stage your WordPress installation with just 1-click.
How to import your site into Softaculous
Your WordPress site must be uploaded to the server before it can be recognized by Softaculous.
- Login to your cPanel control panel
- Search Softaculous using the search bar
- Select WordPress from the list of applications
- Click the Import tab from the WordPress page.
- Fill in the protocol, domain and the directory of your WordPress site.
- Click the Import button.
Once the process finishes, it will display a successful message. After this, you can simply manage your WordPress installation from Softaculous.
If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to our team.