If you keep a credit card on file with us, your domain name will automatically renew, as long as the Auto-renew is enabled from the client portal. If you wish to no longer keep a domain and do not want your domain name to renew you will need to disable the Domain name Auto new feature from the portal.
(Please note: if you do not have a credit card added to your account, the auto-renewal will act as just a reminder and it is your responsibility to renew your domain name prior to the expiration date.)
If you disable the auto-renew feature within 30 days of the expiration date, you must open a ticket with our billing department to have any active invoices canceled or adjusted. We are not able to issue refunds for domain name renewals.
How to disable the auto-renew feature
- Login to the client portal at https://my.wirenine.com/
- From the navigation menu, click on "Domains". From the sub-menu, click on "My Domains".
- Select the domain you want to disable auto-renew for from the list, you can also utilize the search function.
- Select the Auto Renew tab.
- Click "Disable Auto-renew" button and confirm the Auto-renewal status shows Disabled.
That's it! The system will no longer generate any further renewal invoices for the domain.