1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Mail" section, click on the "Autoresponder" Icon.
3. On the "Autoresponders" page, click on the "Add Autoresponder" Button.
4. In the Interval field, specify the number of hours you wish the autoresponder to wait between responses to the same e-mail address.
5. In the Email field enter your email address on which you want to enable autoresponder. If you want to enable auto responder on firstname.lastname@example.org, enter "support" (without the quotes) in the e-mail field and should you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain from the dropdown list.
6. In the From field, enter the name that the auto-response will be from.
7. In the subject field enter your e-mail subject like "I am on vacation", etc.
8. Select the start and stop time of your autoresponder.
9. Click on the Create/Modify Button.
How to remove Autoresponder?
1. Open Autoresponder.
2. You should see your autoresponder email list under "Current Autoresponder".
3. Next to autoresponder, click on "Delete" Autoresponder.
- 19 Users Found This Useful
There is a 500 emails per hour pop limit per domain, this limit is also applies to mailman. Any...
Learn how to add one or more of your email accounts in Mail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch....
Follow the steps below to configure your Mac OS X Mail with your WireNine email settings.Before...
If you want to delete ALL of your emails in one go, you can simply delete your e-mail account...
You can create an email filter that sorts and redirects incoming spam. To create a spam filter,...