About how to Create, Edit, Delete Database or Database Username in cPanel
You can easily change the memory_limit for PHP from cPanel using the PHP selector by following...How can I check my Resource Usage from cPanel?
You can check your CPU/Memory(RAM)/Disk I/O and other resource usage by logging into cPanel. 1....How can I generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from cPanel?
Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) Login to cPanel Click SSL/TLS Manager >...How can I show hidden files (htaccess) when using cPanel File Manager
By default, when using cPanel's File manager, it will not display hidden files and folders until...How can I view Awstats from cPanel?
AWStats is disabled by default on all accounts. You can enable AWStats from cPanel at anytime...How do I block an IP address using cPanel?
If there is an IP address you want to block from your website, you can do so inside cPanel. Here...How do I change my cPanel password from the client portal?
If you've forgotten your cPanel password, you can change it any time from your client portal....How do I create an A Record in my cPanel?
A records map a FQDN (fully qualified domain name) to an IP address and are one of the most...How do I login to my cPanel control panel?
You can access your cPanel control panel via any of the following links (replace example.com with...How to Download Backup of Home Directory, MySQL or E-mail Only?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup Wizard" Icon. 3....How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...How to Restore cPanel Backup?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup Wizard" Icon. 3....How to change upload max file size in php
By default, PHP is set to allow uploads of files with a size of 2MB or less. If you are using a...How to create an FTP Account in cPanel?
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However,...How to create wildcard subdomain in cPanel How to generate and download a full backup of your cPanel Account?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup" Icon. 3. Under "Full...How to redirect HTTP to HTTPS automatically How to restore backups from Acronis Backup in cPanel
We keep a daily backup of your entire cPanel account including all emails, databases, and files...What are Entry Processes in cPanel?
When you log into cPanel you will notice "Entry processes" on the sidebar with a number. This is...How to change the password of the FTP Account in cPanel?
If you want to change main root FTP Account then you need to change the password of your cPanel...How to generate a cPanel backup and sent to FTP Server?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup" Icon. 3. Under "Full...How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...How to change the FTP User Quota in cPanel?
Follow these steps to modify the FTP User quota. 1. Log into your cPanel control panel.2. In...How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...How to Delete an FTP User account from cPanel?
If you have created too many FTP User accounts and some of these have not been used and you want...How to upload files via the cPanel FileManager?
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to Edit .htaccess File via the cPanel Filemanager?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage?
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...How to create Cronjob via cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel?
How to Edit Cronjob?1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron...How to Update a Cronjob E-mail Address?
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...How to change PHP version on your domain using cPanel?
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...How to Reset the PHP Version to the Default Version, Using cPanel?
If you wish to reset the PHP version to the default version, follow these instructions:1. Log...How to Set the PHP Version per Domain, Using cPanel?
This is not possible at this time, you can only set PHP version per account not per domain.How to Set the PHP Version per Folder?